Skip to main content

What Changes Do You Need to Make?

 

Sorry, I'm not going on the meta stream thought wave, rather I'm going to talk about what you have and where you need to change to get there... on your content creation. And, well, maybe a bit about you....



I admit. that for a while I wasn't the best at writing or, if I'm honest, with content creation in general.  The fact of the matter is that I suck at it.  The difference between what I wanted to write and how people looked at it was amazing.  And almost a kick in the teeth.  Because I wasn't the best writer and I wasn't creating content people wanted to read.

It wasn't until a couple of months ago when I thought about and looked at my own actions to the question what changes do you need to make? 

I came to the conclusion that I have a pretty crappy track record for that, and the only way I can help myself is by taking action.  Forget about prefect or anyone else, just get it done for me.  The thing I believe will play into this is how much I am willing to do to get there.  So, with that in mind, yes I need to make changes, and yes I will have to change my habits.

The content on this blog and the others will come first then, growing from there.  The next is commitment no matter what.  Things will not change if here is not a change to begin with.

Content creation is key to any business, regardless of if it is online or not.  The next is building and changing no matter how much it hurts.

The last thing is be logical and yet a bit passionate about what you are doing. As much as it's great to say that you have a youtube channel, a blog or a website or write articles, if there is no content you are not a content creator.  If you have 100 subs on youtube and no videos you only have subs.

By the same token, what changes will you need to make if your content you have doesn't work? I believe that will also make or break your work.  Your work is judged regardless of what you feel about it.  You can only get better if you take a moment to look at what you're offering to people.



Of course, you can tell everyone to "go away and never come back if you don't like me" and that too is a choice.  It's not a change, but it is a choice.


In the end, change is a choice, and frankly, as I have learned it's not an easy one to do.  That goes for life, and content creation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living A Life of Writing Blog Intro- A Blog Post.

Something I began a while back.... something that is bringing back a bit of joy, and maybe I'll start vlogging more. Let me know what you think. Blessings to you, and keep up the positive and active life.

Hope or Not Hope? (Or the Law of Attraction)

I'll admit until a few months I was a very negative and pessimistic person.  I'd argue that anyone who self-harms or has a negative outlook on life is a lot like that.  You don't think that you are being negative, rather you believe, deep down you are being realistic.  You don't dare think that what you are doing from day to day matters, but you do it, because it's habit. Then something gets you down, and you just want to start all over again.  Trouble is you start and you are still in a bad place. You want to be at point a, b, c, and e already and you are still stuck on "-A."  You want to show the world that you have improved and accomplished something of value, and you want to be there to show... come hell or high water, but darn it all, you can't.  You can't believe in yourself, and you are surrounded by challenges you don't want, and believe you don't need. You have no more hope. Should you hope? I feel that, in a way it can b

First, Forgive

First, Forgive I've made mistakes.  I've done things which probably should be done.  I've ranted, I've raved, I've pushed too hard, or too little.  I've grown, I've fallen back, I've stopped, and started. I can't be human without making mistakes, and I can't be me without my hangups and challenges.  Or can I be more than the sum of my broken parts? Can I be the one who can take where I am right now and grow from there?  Is there a way I can change who I am, my past and my future? This is where I have my hangup, I understand in words at least that my past is my past and my future is not yet determined, but I am unable to remain in the present.  Because I am creative, or because I can't stay in the present moment, I have a choice.  In this stage of my life I've learned that my choices have always been there, but the element I was missing was forgiveness. For myself, from myself. Forgiveness is a powerful weapon.  You can tell s